How we collect Information
We collect information related to your use of our website using cookies, web beacons and log information. We use all this information to improve the functionality of the webstore every time. We do an overall review of our user’s activities which will make your access more secure and efficient.
- Cookies are small files containing strings of text stored on your computer browser that we use to authenticate you in transactions made on our webstore and deliver content specific to your interests and preferences.
- Log information may include requests, operating system, browser details, date & time of your request and cookies that may identify your browser.
- We use IP address to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movements 7 gather broad demographic information for operational use. IP address are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Acquiring your personal data may occur in the following circumstances whenever you engage with Al Ain coop:
- When you register for our service on both the physical store and online store.
- When you shop online at alaincooponline.com, browser our website our use our mobile application.
- When you use our online or printed vouchers or coupons.
- When you contact us, or we contact you or you join our promotions, competitions, surveys, and product reviews.
While you are transacting on our webstore, personally identifiable information collected about you may include,
- First Name, Last Name, Email Address, contact details including phone number, Address and Area Code.
- Personal preferences and interests.
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, Occupation, education, Address & durables owned)
- Your opinion on services, products, and features on our webstore.
How we use Data Information:
Using personal data may happen in the following circumstances regarding product and service fulfilment and transactions between the user & Al Ain Coop.
Operational procedures and transactions:
- Fulfilling and managing purchases and enabling sales, processing and setting payment, handling orders, and providing receipts in both physical store and online shop.
- Providing customer service, including order management, billing, improving reorder experiences, communicating with the user about offer products & services.
- Fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative and back office functions.
- Conducting fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our guests and our business.
Online Marketing and Social media
- Sending promotional campaigns, surveys, new product and website features, and service or policy update notice through official marketing channels, such as SMS, email, and social media.
- Delivering e-mails, mobile messages, and social media notifications.
Disclosure to Third parties
- We disclose personal data to other organizational/companies that perform services for the requirements of our transactions – courier companies for delivery of the products and other service providers that may require personal data for efficient implementation of processes related only to this webstore.
- We do not sell, share, or rent any such personal information, unless required by special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies required such disclosures.
Your Rights and Access to Information
All information we have collected is available in our database of contacts for user who registered on alaincooponline.com. the E-commerce platform your information will be found in your account you may access to such information at any time by logging into your account through our webstore.
You have complete rights access & modify to your data.
- You can update any incomplete data we save in our database.
- You may request to delete or remove personal data where there are no reasons for us processing that data.
Limitations on Customer Information
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Method of Payment must include all the details related to payment such as Payment method, Card Types accepted, Currency etc].
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- alaincooponline.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: “Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”.
Last updated : 23rd April 2020.