These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the alaincooponline.com webstore www.alaincooponline.com, the terms of any purchases that you make via Al Ain Coop stores and alaincooponline.com site (“Al Ain Coop”, “alaincooponline.com ”, “we” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. By using the site and/or registering on the site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and to our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- BASIS OF USE OF THE Al Ain Coop Online SITE
- These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the alaincooponline.com site in general, the products that you purchase in Al Ain Coop stores and on the alaincooponline.com site and all services provided in connection with them.
- To register on the alaincooponline.com site you must be over eighteen years of age.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any other time are correct and complete.
- POLICY AMENDMENTS
We may update these Terms and Conditions at any time by revising details of this page. We recommend that you visit this page every now and then to see the changes made, as they are binding on you whenever you choose to continue purchasing products in our stores and the alaincooponline.com, and if you continue to use the site.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 23rd Apr 2020.
- PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- When you register to use the alaincooponline.com site you will be asked to create a password. You should keep this password confidential and not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us by contacting customer services immediately to avoid any possible fraud.
- If alaincooponline.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the alaincooponline.com site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account temporarily.
You may not use the alaincooponline.com site for any of the purposes set out below (this includes any use by you of the Community sites - see paragraph 6 below for further information about the Community sites):
- Transmitting material containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services, junk mail, chain letters or “spam”
- Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the alaincooponline.com site
- Impersonating another person
- Referring to specific website addresses outside of the alaincooponline.com webstore.
- USE OF COMMUNITY SITES
- The alaincooponline.com site includes several community sites or social media, which may allow users to interact with each other via message boards, and other user forums (the “Community sites”).
- We advise you not to post or in any way reveal any of your personal details on the Community sites (for example, your address, telephone number or email).
- The alaincooponline.com site does not control or moderate the content placed on the Community sites. However, alaincooponline.com reserves the right to refuse to post material, to remove material posted on the Community sites and to contact you in the event that there are concerns about the content you have added to a Community site. The site may review or edit the content of the Community sites.
- ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP
Some areas within the alaincooponline.com site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Third party advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the alaincooponline.com site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material provided by third parties.
- AVAILABILITY OF THE Al Ain Coop SITE
- com aims to offer a fault-free service. However, if a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the customer services contact on given numbers or by email at email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- com site may occasionally restrict access to the site to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
- Some purchases made on the alaincooponline.com site will also be governed by specific product terms – If you are unsure about anything related to purchasing of any product please contact customer services for further assistance.
- DESCRIPTIONS AND PRICES OF PRODUCTS
- We have taken care to describe and show products as accurately as possible. Despite this, products may vary from their descriptions, product images are for representation purposes only and may vary slightly from the actual product. If there is anything that you do not understand, or if you wish to obtain further information, please contact customer services. Descriptions of products stated against each are based on the catalog and technical literature printed by the manufacturers/agent. Therefore, the write up provided against each product is not that of alaincooponline.com and subject to change without prior notice.
- If, by mistake, we have underpriced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, if we notify you before we dispatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether you wish to order the product at that price. If you decide not to order the product, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy.
- we will always provide the price of POS machine unless until we have any Online exclusively product.
- The payment may be processed prior to alaincooponline.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If you have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account. No cash disbursement shall be made under any condition whatsoever.
- The price of a product does not include the delivery charge, which will depend on the delivery method you choose and will be added during checkout. Delivery charges will be mentioned separately.
- All products advertised are subject to availability or while stocks last.
- We try to ensure that we always stock the full product range and will let you know if the product is out of stock. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control we are unable to supply a product, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that product.
- In the interests of all our customers, we may place restrictions on bulk buying of some products. alaincooponline.com reserves the right at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity per person, per household or per order. The said limitations may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card and to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. alaincooponline.com will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied.
- ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
- Your order is an offer to buy from us. We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of your offer until we send you an email notifying you of the order acknowledgment. At this point, a contract will be made between us for you to buy and for us to sell the products that you have ordered from us.
- After the time the contract is made, you cannot amend your order. However, you may ask our representatives to add more products if needed.
- At any point up until the contract is made, we may decline to supply a product to you. If we decline to supply a product to you and you have already paid for it, we will give you a full refund of any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy.
Delivery will be made to the address specified when you complete the order. At point of delivery, identity verification of the Consignee by sighting either an original labor card, passport, driving license, Emirates ID, Free zone ID to support consignee verification, will be required by our courier partners.
- Please note that we do not do international shipping.
- We use a variety of delivery methods, depending on the size of the product you order. Some products are delivered directly by our supplier and the supplier will contact you to arrange delivery.
- Whilst we make considerable effort to deliver all your products within 48 working hours of the date of your order, we shall not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control. We shall contact you to let you know if we are having any problems getting a product to you within that time.
- CANCELLING YOUR ORDER IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
- If you the customer cancel the order, alaincooponline.com shall cancel the order as per your request. However, the online transaction charges will not be refunded. The cost of delivering and re-picking charges will apply if the product has been shipped. alaincooponline.com will not be able to cancel orders that have already been shipped. alaincooponline.com has the full right to demonstrate whether an order has been shipped or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by alaincooponline.com and accept alaincooponline.com decision regarding the cancellation.
- For details of how to cancel your order contact customer support mentioned in contact page.
- FAULTY PRODUCTS
If your products arrive damaged or they are faulty, you may return them and obtain a refund or replacement product. Please visit our returns and refunds for details of how to return them and details of our replacement and refund policy.
- REFUNDS ON alaincooponline.com SITE
The return and exchange policies in Al Ain Coop stores, the physical shops, fall under the following criteria.
EXCHANGE/RETURNS POLICY FOR SUPERMARKET DEPARTMENT
Sections in the department:
- Beverages – Cold, Juice, Drinks (long life)
- Water, Sugar
- Pet Care
- Grocery – Food
- Grocery – Non-food
- Health and Beauty
- Chilled and Dairy
- Goods returned within seven (7) days will be exchanged for items of the same value, provided that the goods returned have not been used in any way and are not opened with original POS invoice.
- If the customer does not want to use the item for whatsoever reasons, carries a receipt and have not been used, then the same could be exchanged or a credit note could be issued if the customer insists.
- All product exchanges, product returns, exchange voucher, and credit notes should be approved with the signature of manager on duty, as well as verifying the product matching with serial number.
- If the purchased product is past its expiry date.
- If a product is defective (to be verified based on T&Cs printed on warranty invoice stationery), Al Ain Coop will first try to repair it. If it is not repairable, then the item will be exchanged for the same value.
- For the products that cannot be repaired or exchanged, an exchange voucher / credit note will be issued. Respective store management reserves the right to take decisions on refund. Refund is only done upon approval of store management concerned.
- If the customer brings products that are found to be spoilt at the time of purchase, or the goods are not of satisfactory quality, the customer service supervisor, with the consent of manager on duty and with the assistance of the section supervisor, can follow the normal procedures of exchange, return and refund.
EXCLUSION FROM EXCHANGE/RETURN:
- Due to hygienic reasons, no exchange, return or refund will be offered on lingerie, cosmetics, perfumes, and personal grooming products, like shavers, trimmers, and epilators once used.
- For frozen foods, chilled and dairy products on which temperature inconsistencies can happen, we do not provide any exchange, return and refund once sold and taken out from the store (be the case of a purchase made on the same day with the limited time as well temperature).
- Products damaged while being used do not qualify for repair, exchange or refund, in reference to physical damage.
EXCHANGE/RETURNS POLICY - FRESH FOOD DEPARTMENT
Sections in the department:
- Frozen food
- Fruits and vegetable
- In-house kitchen (ready-to-eat food)
As a rule, there is no exchange and return on fresh food items once sold and taken out from the store.
- On perishables, there is no exchange and refund. However, if it is spoilt at the time of purchase, an exchange could be provided.
- If the customer has purchased a wrong product and is returning the same immediately after the purchase, an exchange note could be considered.
- An item which is past its expiry date qualifies for exchange.
- If the product is not of the quality expected, the same can be returned within the same day of purchase and an exchange note could be issued. Exchange could be considered if it is supported by the original receipt or invoice.
- If the customer insists for return, customer service supervisor can always contact the supervisor concerned for further assistance.
- Item returned should not be mixed with the normal items and should be disposed immediately.
- Exchange voucher, credit note, and refund could be used as a last resort to retain the customer and prevent churn.
- All product exchanges, product returns and exchange voucher/credit notes should have the approval and signature of manager on duty.
- PAYMENTS AND CARDS
- Payment for your products will be taken at the time you place your order. Payments are done via FAB operating on a professional third-party cyber source payment gateway.
- Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to the highest standard and held on the Cyber source Host payment gateway, secure from hackers.
- When ordering from the alaincooponline.com, we accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, for example a 7.0 version or higher of Internet Explorer, version 3.5 or higher of Firefox, Chrome version 10 or higher and Safari version 5 of higher. This means that you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
- All customers will be charged in local currency relating to the country of order. If a foreign currency credit card is used, then any differences between approximation in any foreign currency and actual billing price on the customer’s card bill statement is probably attributable to different credit card companies charging different exchange rates.
- PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS
- If you change your mind and return your product, you must also return any gift or promotional product associated with the promotion and received by you as a result of that order. We may charge you a reasonable amount for the gift if you do not return it.
- RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT
- We may suspend or close your account immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. You will not be able to order products on the alaincooponline.com site if your account is suspended or closed.
Last updated : 23rd April 2020.